Info to file felony non-support

Posted by: rnmom34

Info to file felony non-support - 04/05/08 04:32 PM

Just a FYI to anyone who is owed back child support of more than $1000: to have the ncp charged with CRIMINAL felony non-support (not just contempt that is strictly Family Court) go to your cs office, get a pmt print out, a complaint form (from CS office) then go the the Commonwealth County Attorney Office (usually inside the courthouse) and file it. CS office will do it BUT they will give you a run around! Hope this helps anyone interested.