Posted by: dabuca

clueless - 10/05/11 05:04 AM

This is a tough one. I was married back in 99 to a japanese woman. In 2001 she went home on vacation for 2 weeks and didnt come back. I know she has re-married since then to another american. How do i find out if im still legally married? Ive done local county searches for divorce certificates but if it was filled through sorces from overseas, what can i do? To file for divorce under abandonment i need proof that she has been gone. How can you do that?
Posted by: Renny

Re: clueless - 10/06/11 04:37 AM

File for a divorce with service by publication in the county where you last lived. Download the forms for free. Or have an attorney do it if you can afford one.