Posted by: shelliemae

abandonment - 12/14/17 07:17 AM

hello..new here..need some information and help basically. my husband left me Jan. 3 2014...(I'm good btw)..i haven't seen nor heard of him since. that means I can't find him to divorce him...what can I do...im stuck with a last name that every time I have to sign it or say it I throw up a little .
Posted by: MinnesotaMom

Re: abandonment - 12/14/17 07:37 PM

You will need an attorney, but it will be inexpensive. Typically you do what is called "file by publication."