Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#106065 - 05/04/06 12:35 PM please help!
Javier Offline
recently joined

Registered: 05/04/06
Posts: 2 brother bought a house with his ex-girlfriend with whom he has two children. His name is on the mortgage, but both of their names are on the deed. He needs to get his equity out of this house, but she is saying she won't give him a dime! What are his options? Thanks in advance for any input.

#106066 - 05/04/06 03:12 PM Re: please help! [Re: Javier]
F25Divorced Offline

Registered: 01/03/06
Posts: 575
I would say he needs an attorney.

#106067 - 05/12/06 04:49 AM Re: please help! [Re: F25Divorced]
Maury Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: 06/02/04
Posts: 8182
Loc: This Asylum --->
If the parties do not have a cohabitation agreement, the remedy is a legal action for what is called "partition."


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: