Topic Options
#114727 - 06/11/06 09:46 PM Re: How about... [Re: gr8Dad]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

child molester....that is a new one! never saw that here

#114728 - 06/11/06 09:51 PM Oh really? [Re: katiefedup]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

So, if you were not concerned abou THAT, why was it a problem that I had seen my child naked? If it is not sexual, or "sick" as you said (and if it IS "sick" WHY is it sick, if not sexual), why?

#114729 - 06/11/06 09:55 PM Re: Oh really? [Re: gr8Dad]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

nobody called you a child molester. You are the ONLY poster that chose to use that term. I stand by position. There were alturnatives to confirming whether your 9 year old step daughter had a vaginal infection (as you called it!) To keep the record straight YOU brought the subject up again all on your own.

#114730 - 06/11/06 10:08 PM Get used to it... [Re: katiefedup]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: West Virginia
gr8dad, for years, has gone on these occasional tirades, where he starts calling everyone names, throwing tantrums, stomping his feet, acting all irrational, then he disappears for a week or two and comes back posting sane again. I think they have a diagnosis for that somewhere. ;)

#114731 - 06/11/06 10:23 PM Remember, BIG PEOPLE place... [Re: katiefedup]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Lines like "I didn't say that" don't fly here. You DID say that. You said that I was sick for LOOKING (you used the word "peeking") at my daughters privates. So lets see WHY you would have a problem with that. Are you against medical treatment? Obviously not. Are you a Muslim, are you embarrased by the human body? Probably not, but that is a possible source of the "sick" thing you talked about.

So, if it WASN'T sexual, what was sick about it?

#114732 - 06/11/06 10:33 PM Not-so-great Dad... [Re: gr8Dad]
AnneB Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Get over yourself. I have NO entitlement attitude as I don't ask my ex for anything and work for everything I have. I also don't have more kids than I can afford to take care of and expect the government to take care of them either.

But I will give you this--you have NOTHING on another poster on here for being hateful and trying to incite. I don't like your name calling, but at least you make genuine posts that concern the matter at hand instead of just initially attacking other posters with rude, arrogant and hateful comments that in no way address the matter at hand but simply attempt to denigrate another poster so you get credit for that. While I do not often agree with your opinion, I have not seen you just follow other posters around bash them for no apparent reason but instead bashing only when you genuinely disagree with their opinion. That is to your credit.

#114733 - 06/11/06 10:33 PM Re: Get used to it... [Re: almostheaven]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

you are right. He already said that his temertantrum was premedatated before he even got to work. I guess he anticipated a slow evening.

#114734 - 06/11/06 10:36 PM Come on Annie... [Re: AnneB]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"I have NO entitlement attitude as I don't ask my ex for anything and work for everything I have."

Your 17 year old child forgot his clothes at Dad's, and you were making DAD out to be the bad guy because he wouldn't run out and mail then IMMEDIATELY.

#114735 - 06/11/06 10:38 PM Re: Come on Annie... [Re: gr8Dad]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

her son was leaving on a school trip and needed the items that were left behind

#114736 - 06/11/06 10:42 PM Well, first of all... [Re: katiefedup]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

...it was a SKI trip, and while it MAY have been scheduled through the school, it wasn't like he needed his algebra book. Second, he KNEW about the trip, and it wasn't SKIS he needed, but some "stylish" clothes he wanted to wear. Maybe if he WANTED them, he should have been more careful when he packed to LEAVE.

But REGARDLESS, it is NOT Dad's job to ensure that junior has his Gap hoodie when he leaves, if he needs it for a trip, it is the job of the SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD YOUNG MAN to make sure he has it. THAT is entitlement.

Page 14 of 25 < 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 24 25 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: