I am seperated and have just finished mediation and they said that if I wanted to move with the kids (full custody joint legal) I need to give 30 dyas notice. Who do I call and I am in Chesterfield county Virginia, I want to move sept 1st but can wait the extra days if need be. How strict are they on this? And who do I call?

Thank you So much