Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#132663 - 08/12/06 09:34 AM NEEDING HELP
PAIGEY69 Offline
recently joined

Loc: Alabama, U.S.
WELL TO GET STARTED I HAVE ONLY BEEN MARRIED FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW. ONE NITE MY HUSBAND DIDNT COME HOME AND I PUT HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE AND IT HAS BEEN DOWNHILL FROM THEN. HE STAYED OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS. AND COME TO FIND OUT DURING THAT TIME HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL. AND HE'S 22. I CANT STAY IN THIS MARRIAGE BECAUSE IT HURTS SO BAD. I JUST WANT A DIVORCE. AND I NEED TO KNOW THE STEPS TO TAKE TO GET STARTED. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO HIRE A LAWYER BECAUSE I AM A STUDENT AND HAVE 2 KIDS. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP [color:purple] [/color] :confused:

Attachments
134717-CDSC.JPG (229 downloads)

#132664 - 08/17/06 06:43 AM Re: NEEDING HELP [Re: PAIGEY69]
marie26 Offline
recently joined

Don't think about him, think about you... Look my husband cheated too... He was only in Korea for a month, and we were married b/4 that for a 1 and a half... Seriously.. At your age you need to get out... I know it hurts, but you have to think about what's best for you and your 2 children... YOu don't need to be worrying everytime he's out and about cheating on you... i'm sorry, i really really feel for you...

#132665 - 08/17/06 08:56 PM Re: NEEDING HELP [Re: PAIGEY69]
matart1 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

your marriage of 6 months is short and may be helpful - I can't imagine that much has been acquired in 6 months to make things difficult to divide.

- go to the courthouse and ask to be pointed in the direction of the correct paperwork to fill out and file - I did my divorce this way and it cost a total of $127 for paperwork, filing and notorization. my marriage was longer but the division of everything was easy enough.

HOWEVER

you said you have 2 children. are these 2 children your husband's?

if they are then you could have the State pursue child support. if they are not his then you could have the State pursue child support from the correct father.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: