#13479 - 07/10/05 09:35 PM Re: boy no one [Re: mom_to_mackenzie]
builderg Offline
recently joined

I'm willing to share...

#13480 - 12/08/05 08:53 PM Re: boy no one [Re: mom_to_mackenzie]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
It's not that people are unwilling to be "friendly"...it's just that cyberspace can be an unfriendly place to be sharing personal information..

#13481 - 02/04/06 05:15 AM Re: boy no one [Re: mom_to_mackenzie]
Muad_Dib Offline

Loc: Oregon
Yeah, I'm willing to share...I found out that after playing the traditional father role for 18 years I got the shaft. I paid for EVERYTHING for 18 years, and now I have to pay alimony. Of course the sex sucked after 5 years, so what else is new ? Every other guy says the same thing. Marriage is a ripoff, plain and simple. You can clean the house, take her to dinner, pay for a spa trip, mow the lawn, wash the clothes, clean the fridge, you still get NO sex.
If you don't like it, get out your checkbook and pay, pay, pay....Marriage is the worst ripoff and the prime cause of violence against women.

Oregon treats father's like crap, and I am so bitter and angry I will spend many years (actually 74 months) making sure every woman I come in contact with feels my anger and bitterness.

How is that for sharing ?

#13482 - 02/04/06 11:20 PM Re: boy no one [Re: Muad_Dib]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Oregon treats father's like crap, and I am so bitter and angry I will spend many years (actually 74 months) making sure every woman I come in contact with feels my anger and bitterness.

---> So...because Oregon's judical system treated you like sh!t, you feel that gives you the right to treat all women like sh!t? Does that include your mother, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, daughters?

#13483 - 02/04/06 11:21 PM Re: boy no one [Re: Muad_Dib]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

And yes, Oregon is one of the WORST states when it comes to non-custodial parents!

#13484 - 02/09/06 04:07 PM Re: boy no one [Re: mom_to_mackenzie]
Dad_to_Jacob Offline
recently joined

I am Aaron. I live in Keizer. I have a 7 year old boy.

#13485 - 05/08/06 04:12 PM Re: boy no one [Re: Dad_to_Jacob]
Woodstock010 Offline
recently joined

My husband doesnt treat women like crap. But, I will say, Oregon IS the worse state for treating non custodial parents!!! My husband has to pay his EX wife alimony for what?!?!?! You have to be married 10 years PLUs, they were married barely 8.. She gets it all, and we suffer. Right now, my stepson is 10... I pray that he will want to come live with us in a year or two, whatever the legal age is. But, bash if you want but Oregon again IS THE WORST STATE FOR TREATING a father or a non custodial parent!!

#13486 - 05/11/06 03:20 PM Re: boy no one [Re: Woodstock010]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

She gets it all, and we suffer.

---> But aren't you "suffering" knowingly? You can't tell me that you married your husband WITHOUT knowing of his legal and financial obligations and STILL married him.

#13487 - 02/13/07 10:58 PM Re: boy no one [Re: Gecko]
Seachel Offline
recently joined

Ummmm are you crazy? Oregon or Yamhill County seems to protect deadbeat parents. A group of us are forced to call bi-weekly to see what is happening with our cases. The deadbeats are allowed to hop state lines. They do not visit their offspring making it impossible to provide even emotional support. Oregon does nothing to protect it's kids. Trying to demand federal assistance and you get calls from the DA's office telling you your case will be dropped if you ever do that again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: