I've been divorced for two years and believe I've been overpaying child support for all that time. Recently, disgruntled ex-wife (because I'm now seeing someone) hints that she's going to modify the support because I'm making a bit more money. If this happens, does anyone know if I can seek repayment, or deduct, for what I've overpaid for the past two years?

Secondly, I now drive 500 miles every other weekend for visitation. She's started undermining this -- asking my young daughters if they'd rather spend the time with their cousins, go buy a toy, go to a parade, go shopping, etc., which creates conflict when I arrive and try to take them. She's always had them for every holiday (because I was alone and had no big celebrations going on that would be fun for them -- this has changed now.)