Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 22 23 >
Topic Options
#150821 - 10/04/06 02:04 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Susanf31]
Miranda Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: North of Mexico
Sure Susan, you gave up alimony because your new H wants you to. Your terms were that your ex buy your daughter a car. So he agrees to that, and now you have sour grapes and want to run to court because it is not fair?

So much for your "happy" relationship with your ex. How about you TALK to him before you run off to the court house? That would be the most logical step...

YOu did not think of this when you agreed to give up $3300 a month in alimony? You'd think that someone who it on top of their game, a finanical guru if you will, would have had it all figured out BEFORE offering an end to the alimony.

#150822 - 10/04/06 02:25 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Miranda]
Emily67 Offline
veteran

Wait a minute....I'm still stuck on this one.....

Don't forget, my ex just moved his girlfriend into his home, so his household income has now gone up.

So is Susan saying since the GF moved in, the income she brings to the household should be considered????????????

I don't even believe I'm reading this, so now SOs and new spouse's income should be considered when considering CS and expenses?

BTW, I'm with you Miranda, it's pretty crappy to give up SS on the terms of purchasing a car and then say, okay, now another condition to this....

#150823 - 10/04/06 03:18 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Emily67]
Avaya Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Arkansas
Susan, please. If you have medical expenses that will MATTER, honestly the money wont be your biggest worry. Are you REALLY going to gripe if you have to pay $50 and he has to pay $50 on a bill since the CO states that is so, when if going by the state statute, you would pay $30 and he would pay $70? are you really going to gripe about $20? Okay, maybe you would, but a normal person would not. Your court order says 50/50, so just deal with it. Don't make everyone else's life miserable JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN by trying to modify the CO. Like I said, if you end up with a $40,000 medical bill, the money will be the least of your worries with a child sick enough to rack up bills like that.

#150824 - 10/04/06 03:18 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Miranda]
LeAnne Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: missouri
The money train has ended Susan, better start planning for the Cs support to end also, won't be long and that check won't be there either. You should have learned from the rest of us, you never count on SS or CS as a paycheck, I suggest you start downsizing now.

#150825 - 10/04/06 03:19 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Emily67]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: OH
I think Susan is finally having reality hit her in the face. Welcome to the wonderful world of most of us!!!

#150826 - 10/04/06 03:21 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Susanf31]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

WAIT.. WAIT.. WAIT!!!

You are saying HIS INCOME WENT UP???? ROFL!

After HOW many times have you sat here.. and said HE WAS KEEPING HER UP..... as if she didn't work..... YOU claim SHE IS WITH HIM.. because she can't SUPPORT HERSELF... SO NOW... when it comes to serving you.. all of a sudden HIS INCOME WENT UP? YOU ARE FOS!!!

PICK A STORY AND STAY WITH IT.. WILL YA?

#150827 - 10/04/06 03:25 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Buckeye]
LeAnne Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: missouri
I think what is really getting her or gecko's goat, is that the money she got for SS is now going to be staying in the home for the new GF. 3300.00 a month, gosh I could pay all our bills a month and only work partime, just so I wouldn't be bored.

#150828 - 10/04/06 03:29 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: LeAnne]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Heck with the extra $3,300 per month, I could stay home permanently (retire) and have a wonderful life.

#150829 - 10/04/06 03:33 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: Buckeye]
matart1 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I believe Susan's true colors are showing.

however she is too wishy washy to keep her story or beliefs straight.

wonder how she would feel (since she likes to reneg on agreements) if her ex would say that he would no longer have to uphold his end of the agreement for the car if it is okay for her to change at will what she had agreed to in court.

how sad.

#150830 - 10/04/06 03:35 PM Re: What should I do? Maury [Re: matart1]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I think I should get the $3,300 and the car too!!! Sounds fair to me!!! LOL

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 22 23 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: