Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 21 of 23 < 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 >
Topic Options
#151011 - 10/06/06 03:23 AM Re: Yayyyyyy, she finally gets it... [Re: almostheaven]
jsp Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

She has to follow the order, not the guidlines!!!

#151012 - 10/06/06 03:40 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: Runswithscissors]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Further explanation cause Gosh knows I don't want Star Trekkie woman to call me down...... I would delete the other post to explain better.. but we have OUR rules........

I was reading two posts.. This one and the other about NCPs... I was responding to Trekkie woman actually somewhat agreeing with a comment she made..... AND instead... I commented with a post that was meant for the NCP's post... well.. realizing my mistake.. I was going to correct it... so I deleted it... and started to RE-WRITE it....

Well trekkie woman, had to post her post about people just leaving theirs... thinking (and I can understand) that my post was to her..... but instead of asking me... she just has to be her normal, rightous self. So.... there ya go... I apologize for DELETEING a post.. I guess.. Trekkie woman has spoken and we are NOT to use this function... EVEN when making a mistake.

Now.. in regards to her comment that I was going to respond too.... I disgress... it's not worth the time... trying to discuss something with a woman who thinks big hair is still in style is pointless......

#151013 - 10/06/06 05:22 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: jsp]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I pay 500 a month for my 17 year old son, he lives with me, I pay 100% of his medical and dental. I don't agree with what she uses the money for all the time, but I kow this, as long as she has a decent place for him to visit and food to eat,then its fine. I may not like the fact that she has used that money for things not directly related to him, but it is what it is.

#151014 - 10/06/06 10:55 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: Redlegg]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: OH
One of the things that every one seems to be forgetting regarding the medical 50/50 thing, is that the NCP is normally ordered to pay the costs of the all medical/dental insurance and that isn't split 50/50.

I think that is the reason the courts decide 50/50 is fair instead of doing an income ratio thing.

My SIL has to cover the costs of all medical/dental insurance costs for his kids. BM is to pay the deductible and the co-pays, then they split the co-insurance 50/50.

#151015 - 10/06/06 11:10 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: Buckeye]
AnneB Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Not always in Texas. My ex's health insurance premium was deducted directly from the amount calculated for CS. So it is not in addition to anything. Not only that, the same premium covers his new child as well. So my son's CS is giving them free coverage for their child. And he doesn't pay the 50% of medical as ordered either. I know lots of people in Texas who get credit towards CS for the health insurance. That is a judge's way of making sure taxpayers are not picking up the cost for kids' health insurance, I guess. And even though my ex works for the state dependent coverage is right at $170 per month so that is a significant amount of the CS that is deducted.

#151016 - 10/06/06 11:41 AM Re: And you act like... [Re: AnneB]
Susanf31 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

think the reason the law allows for medical to be separate is that it is such an unknown and such a variable. It is ridiculous to say medical is in included in CS when one child may go to the doctor once a year and another may go twice a week.
++++++++

Colorado law is clear. The first $250 in medical expenses ARE included in CS. Any amount over that is NOT included in CS. Just as Anna said. $250 is a set amount. But any amount over that is so variable there's no way it could be built into the CS calculations.

#151017 - 10/06/06 01:08 PM Re: And you act like... [Re: Susanf31]
joan Offline
enthusiast

I thought SS is provided to give you time to catch up financially. Rather than continuing to go after "his" money, why not get a job that pays the same as his. Why not take the SS that you have been receiving and go to school? Bust your a$$ to make as much as he does. My dad when to night school for 10 years to get a good job. Stand on your own two feet.

I was with my daughter the other day and she saw a beautiful house and said "when I get married I want my husband to buy me a house like that." I told her to work hard, get a good job and buy the house for herself.

If you are concerned about your kids medical expenses, make enough money to pay for them.

#151018 - 10/06/06 01:26 PM Re: And you act like... [Re: joan]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

she has been going to school

#151019 - 10/06/06 02:02 PM Re: And you act like... [Re: joan]
Susanf31 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I thought SS is provided to give you time to catch up financially. Rather than continuing to go after "his" money, why not get a job that pays the same as his. Why not take the SS that you have been receiving and go to school? Bust your a$$ to make as much as he does. My dad when to night school for 10 years to get a good job. Stand on your own two feet.
++++++++++

I'm not going after his money. I do make my own money and I do stand on my own two feet. I want him to pay for his share of our kids as the Colorado Guidelines says he should.

Him paying his fair share of the kids medical bills is hardly me going after his money.

#151020 - 10/06/06 02:36 PM Re: And you act like... [Re: Susanf31]
Avaya Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Arkansas
All this discussion about medical expenses that don't even exist and may never exist. What a waste.

Page 21 of 23 < 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: