Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 23 of 23 < 1 2 21 22 23
Topic Options
#151031 - 10/07/06 12:07 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: Runswithscissors]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: West Virginia
And here I had thought you were an adult. Pardon me...my mistake. ;)

Big hair? LOL I really wish I knew what you were talking about, but oh well, it won't be the first time your ranting is somewhat garbled and meaningless.

BTW, I've edited for stuff I've misspelled or omitted before, and I've never had to delete in order to edit. Maybe you just don't know how to do it properly. ;)

And yeah...if you're posting under mine, I WOULD have to assume you are speaking TO me. THAT would of course be a logical assumption. BTW, I had thought I'd told you I was partial to numbnuts and not dumbass.

#151032 - 10/07/06 12:12 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: Runswithscissors]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I would REALLY like to know what all this "big hair" stuff is about. Making another (whoops) assumption, I would guess it is because of the picture to the left of my posts...the PHONEY picture that was made with my face only in Vegas, which has been mentioned before, but you were apparently taking a siesta that day. Not my hair. Although I've had plenty of my pics (AND my hair) here. So there's been more than one day you were taking a siesta. Since my hair is thin and flat...hangs straight. I just WISH it had body.

As for the "trekkie woman", you're living in the past when you were awake at some point, but can't recall the talk about my Vegas picture. I haven't seen an episode of ST in probably 3+ years.

Regardless...I don't care who your post was to or what it was about. When I click a post intending to read it, I expect there to be a post to read. When I click it and it says it doesn't exist, it's aggravating and leaves me wondering why people say things then delete them right after. It's really really really annoying. But hey...that's just my take on it. It doesn't annoy you when I delete my posts you click...um....because I never do that. ;)

#151033 - 10/07/06 12:14 AM EXACTLY! [Re: Redlegg]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

You don't begrudge helping with your son's costs. You DO have a problem with the other parent not using the money you provide appropriately. There's a difference IMO. I wouldn't like it either if I sent money for my child and it wasn't used appropriately, or if I was ordered to pay way more than what could reasonably be spent on a child or what could be afforded by anyone doing their best. But I would never begrudge putting money on my child when I have it and know the child benefits from it.

#151034 - 10/07/06 12:16 AM ::sigh:: You're still being obtuse... [Re: jsp]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I specifically said: "her question was NOT ABOUT WHETHER SHE HAD TO FOLLOW IT BUT whether the state would change it to guidelines if she sought a mod."

#151035 - 10/07/06 02:41 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: almostheaven]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

JUST because you don't do it doesn't mean s h i t... many do... Susan deleted a post the other day after making a mistake.. instead of making a dumbass snide remark about it.. I said '''hey, Susan I was responding and it disappeared"... and she said "yeah, I deleted it"... NO F'ING BIG DEAL.

Yes, I do know how to edit, but as I said.. I got stuck on something else... and knew I woudl be on it.. so instead of waiting to edit.. I deleted it... to avoid any conflict SINCE the post was not to you anyway... as I said.... I MADE A F'ING MISTAKE.... we are allowed to do that....

#151036 - 10/07/06 01:15 PM Re: Almostheaven [Re: Runswithscissors]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

The problem with your "f'ing" mistake however is that you throw a chlidish tantrum over it. Other people HAVE deleted, and I HAVE said I hate when people delete their posts, because USUALLY it's because they want to run their mouth about something then not have the balls to stand by it. But no one else has ever thrown such a childish tantrum over it before. That's why I'm getting so amused this time.

#151037 - 10/07/06 03:26 PM Re: Almostheaven [Re: almostheaven]
Susanf31 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

No, I ran my mouth about something and then realized I misread. Therefore, I deleted because what I had to say was wrong and it was completely irrevelant to the thread.

Sometimes it's just easier to delete and repost than edit.

I really don't care who chooses to do what.

#151038 - 10/07/06 11:19 PM Re: Almostheaven [Re: almostheaven]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Are you done? Have you gotten the last word in yet? Good.. can we move on to something productive.

You find my tantrum childish.. I find your post childish about deleting.... so F'ing what... get over it... I have.

#151039 - 10/09/06 01:33 AM Re: Almostheaven [Re: Runswithscissors]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

LOL Really? You have? Gee...coulda fooled me. ;)

Page 23 of 23 < 1 2 21 22 23

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: