Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 38 of 41 < 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 >
Topic Options
#155281 - 10/19/06 07:04 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: M5M5]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Just so I am clear....Do you think the BM was/is actually making more than 25,000 a year? Since her assets are not included in the CS calculation, is it her income that you are questioning? Last night you said that you did not want to have the new husband's income or settlemnet considered in the hearing.

#155282 - 10/19/06 07:05 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: Maury]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: OH
I'm not saying that the newly rich hubby has an obligation to support the kids BUT he is giving BM money (can we say income) and she is using it to bankrupt M5's hubby. This didn't happen before the windfall - it has only occurred after and because of the windfall.

Quite often, we see SAHM's being imputed their salary and new hubby paying it for their benefit to the CP for CS. Well, this isn't about the CS, it is about all the extra's that BM has signed the kids up for, even when ex says no, I can't pay, and she does it anyway.

I think since she has all this "extra" money, she should just pay for it herself for the good of the kids.

She was CO'd to also carry medical insurance on the kids, which she hasn't done. Maybe, some of what she is billing ex would have been covered by her insurance, if she had continued carrying it. Since the cost of insurance for 3-4 kids (I can't remember the number), would be at least $250/300 per month for a policy on just them, she should apply that amount of money toward any "extra" medical bills she has.

#155283 - 10/19/06 07:21 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: Buckeye]
M5M5 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

No I don't question what she was making before. She isn't working now so the only income she has is her H and the CS we pay. We are not looking to modify CS at this time,and when we do, it will be based on what she is capable of earning..we qualify for a reduction based on the number of days we have the kids and the fact that BM no longer has insurance on them.

It's what Buckeye is saying...that's what we are doing now. It's not about CS..but about the extras. That is more than likely the ONLY time her H's settlement will be mentioned...because it affords her to bill us for stuff we never agreed to nor authorized. Let me refresh your memory Katie..in September alone she billed us over $900 for stuff we didn't agree on (club soccer and chiro) and it was due within 30 days. In June and July...both months were just like September...and due within 30 days. We do not have that much money to blow. We don't have that much period..and to expect it in 30 days is ludicrous. How does one barely making ends meet do that? The only reason why she can is because of her H's money. And she KNOWS we can't afford that..we have told her over and over again and she doesn't care...she just keeps doing what SHE wants to do and ignores the CO.

#155284 - 10/19/06 07:24 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: M5M5]
Maury Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: This Asylum --->
The first person to post on the 50th page of this thread, wins a prize!

#155285 - 10/19/06 07:40 PM Is it a fez? [Re: Maury]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Are you giving one of your up?

#155286 - 10/19/06 07:42 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: Maury]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: OH
How many times has a high earning NCP come in here and said he is paying his CS but now BM wants more for this, that and the other?

How many times have people told him to just pay it because he makes bunches of money?

That is all M5 is asking - that BM just pay the darn bills that she didn't get the OK on because the household is better off because of the windfall.

#155287 - 10/19/06 07:49 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: Buckeye]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

everyone, including me, has told her to IGNORE the bills if they go against the court order. She has said that the CO states that the parents must agree on activities. They didn't. When Mr. M5 goes to court I am sure he will have all the proper documentation that is required of him, copies of all his written denials and certified letter receipts. One cannot argue the signed CO

#155288 - 10/19/06 07:50 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: katiefedup]
AnneB Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

You are just trying to get that prize Maury talked about, Katie. I want it, I want it!!!

#155289 - 10/19/06 07:53 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: AnneB]
katiefedup Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

only 21 more pages to go

#155290 - 10/19/06 07:53 PM Re: Here's the way I see it.... [Re: AnneB]
M5M5 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

And I have told you, Katie, that we have ignored them,after stating once that we were not repsonsible for them...and now she has filed contempt and now we are going to defend ourselves.

Page 38 of 41 < 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: