Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#162051 - 11/07/06 09:12 PM 2 wrongs do not make it right Help
fourtwogals Offline
recently joined

really lonely and confused, found my old boyfriend on the internet, he is married but we do not dicuss her he knows that i am sepreated I told him I thought it would be best not to contact each other because I would not want to hurt his wife with him emailing all the time. He was my frist love and when he writes he talks about the old times and ask if I remember things. he still wants me to write to him so we write each other everyday. It really bothers me that I am doing this but it is nice to have someone that I dated for a long time still remember the things we did. the attention is great. need advice good or bad

#162052 - 11/08/06 10:11 PM Re: 2 wrongs do not make it right Help [Re: fourtwogals]
matart1 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

your daydreaming about days gone past - put yourself in his wife's shoes and ask yourself if you would feel comfortable about your husband and his ex girlfriend getting cozy again.

you two may not be looking for an affair or intending for that to even happen.
this may be purely innocent but if it was - why would you be confused?

#162053 - 11/09/06 10:19 AM Re: 2 wrongs do not make it right Help [Re: matart1]
fourtwogals Offline
recently joined

you are so right that is the problem I would like more out of this or just see if there is still a spark there but I know it is wrong because it is not a good feeling I had it done to me I am on the verge of tears daily now that I have been writing him because I know I am living in a fantsy world. I told him last night that I kenw that chritmas was comeing and he has a business to tend to and I did not want to interfere with his family or his business and I would understand he I did not hear from him as much. hopeing that mybe he will have 2nd thoughts also. thank you for writing me it is a big help

#162054 - 11/09/06 10:02 PM Re: 2 wrongs do not make it right Help [Re: fourtwogals]
matart1 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I hope it works out for you.

so many what if's and not enough happiness sometimes but it sounds like you are indeed strong if you are trying to back out instead of potentionally hurting 3 people in hopes of finding happiness.

#162055 - 04/26/08 10:53 PM Re: 2 wrongs do not make it right Help [Re: matart1]
Yikez Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Why would you want him?? He is obviously trying to hook up with you WHILE MARRIED...what makes you think he would treat you any differently than he treats his wife???

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: