Has anyone ever transferred jurisdiction of a foreign decree to Indiana? I'm trying to do it on my own. The cheapest attorney I could find was $1500.00 to do it. Funny thing is if I was transferring out of Indiana and to Colorado (where the decree is currently) it would be just filing costs. The Clerks office in the Indiana county said I could do it on my own IF I can find the form which she had no clue of. Nice huh? Any help would be appreciated!!