Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#20091 - 07/10/05 08:13 PM scared and nervous
Too_Nice Offline
recently joined

My husband informed my the other day that he wants a divorce. I knew it was coming, it was just a matter of time. About 5 months about ago, he moved to another city in Arizona and I stayed in town for my job. I have been married for 15 years and have found myself alone with very few friends, a lack of support. I do not want to date, but is there a support group that can help cope with the new emotions I am feeling? I have a 6 year old son that I am also worried about. He has become an angry child.

#20092 - 07/12/05 04:57 PM Re: scared and nervous [Re: Too_Nice]
AZRN Offline

A lot of posters seem to treat the message boards here at divorcesource.com as a support group of sorts... Also, are you affiliated with any church? They sometimes have divorce-specific counseling/seminars that are supposed to be very helpul. Finally, you said you had few friends. Are none of them really of the type you can talk to about these things? (I know we all have friends that are really more acquaintances...).

Try posting this question in the Women's Rights forum...you might get more ideas. :-) Good luck.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: