Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#201478 - 03/05/07 07:12 PM How do I get him to leave ... I want to separate.
Wantout Offline
recently joined

Registered: 03/05/07
Posts: 3
My husband and I have been married a little over 3 years. We live in the house I owned before we were married. I want to separate because I am tired of his addictions ... he will not leave. It is my house and I want him out. He has two children and I have 2 children and we have a newborn together. I am willing to keep all hte children and the bills - if he will just get out. He refuses to leave. Threats to burn the house down...he threats me a lot but of course not in front of anyone. If I leave, he will be living in MY house. I am trapped. How do I get him to leave.

#201479 - 03/05/07 10:09 PM Re: How do I get him to leave ... I want to separate. [Re: Wantout]
googledad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: 12/31/05
Posts: 10213
File for divorce and ask for exclusive use of the house , he doesn't have to leave until ordered by a judge .
Careful. We don't want to learn from this.

#201480 - 03/06/07 02:51 PM Re: How do I get him to leave ... I want to separate. [Re: googledad]
PAFamilyLawNet Offline

Registered: 10/09/06
Posts: 128
Loc: PA
Make sure you document everything he is doing as best as you can to better your chances of the judge giving you exclusive use of the house. The house is actually both of yours since you have been married for 3 years.
All Things Pennsylvania Family Law


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: