I am very frustrated at this point. I have physical custody but we share joint legal custody but he lives states away. We recently went to mediation. Now, as no surprise everything is a mess. Every tiny detail is disputed from the other parent. We separated because of his controlling behaviors, abuse, and narcisitic tendencies. I have a MA in counseling and I have tried everything. I can't afford to constantly get a lawyer or go to mediation every time. I just want peace is this situation. Is there any thing I can do legally? Appreciate it