New TV Series Seeks Woman Who Want a Second Chance
Are you a woman at a critical juncture in your life with no marketable skills?
Have you been financially devastated by divorce, an abusive marriage, a medical crisis, bankruptcy or job loss?
Do you have drug or alcohol rehabilitation in your past?
Most importantly, do you want to make a change in your life and learn a home improvement trade skill?
If so, a new national television cable series will offer you the opportunity to learn a marketable skill in the home renovation/construction trades. Women will become part of a home renovation team, following the project from beginning to end.
· You must be a resident of the New York Tri-state area
· You must be female, between 18-65, and a legal residents of the United States
· You must commit to a 40 hour, 5 day a week, 3 month training program that will run for a three month period between September and December.
· No illegal drugs or alcohol will be allowed on the job.
· You must agree to be filmed throughout the training program and share their personal lives and journeys with a national television audience.
· You must be interested in learning a home renovation/construction trade.
· You must be in good health.
To be considered for this program, send us:
1. Your name
3. Contact phone number and email
4. Paragraph describing your current life situation and describing why you are interested in the home renovation trades
5. A photo of yourself
Send your material to firstname.lastname@example.org