It would seem that you should file a Motion to recover the vehcile or, as part of the property settlment, value that vehicle and credit to him as his share. All debts can bbe divided. However, if your spouse refuses to pay, you will likely be forced into bankruptcy. You may wish to discuss that eventuality with your counsel.

Ignore Yregna- he licked too much lead paint as a child.