Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#254558 - 07/11/07 06:41 PM Help for Dad
KentuckySm Offline
old hand

Registered: 07/06/07
Posts: 773
Is there any law to refer to that would help a NCP to make sure the CP allows the children to go to activities they have been signed up for?

Yes, they have joint custody and the 2 oldest boys have been signed up for t-ball. BM and BD discussed it and both agree to let the boys play. Now BM is mad at BD and is not allowing the boys to play. Kids are crushed. And all the games and practices fall during the week while BM has them. Time equals out to only 3 hours a week.
Pick your battles.

#254559 - 07/14/07 07:45 PM Re: Help for Dad [Re: KentuckySm]
Relayer Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: 03/13/07
Posts: 9506
Loc: Moorglade Mover
No, unfortunately.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: