Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#26606 - 08/16/05 03:33 AM Need a Good Lawyer in Northern CA
2ndWife Offline
recently joined

My coworker really needs a good family law lawyer in the Fremont area of Northern CA. Does anyone out there have any recommendations? It is greatly appreciated!!!!

#26607 - 08/17/05 03:10 AM Yes, I do.. [Re: 2ndWife]
Melody Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: California
but his practice is in Santa Clara county....and I'm not sure if he will travel to Alameda county. He is also expensive, but he's never lost for me...and he works with me on the fees.

#26608 - 08/17/05 10:57 PM Re: Yes, I do.. [Re: Melody]
2ndWife Offline
recently joined

Melody...thank you for the response. Perhaps if he won't travel he can refer her to someone in Alameda county. I think she is quite eager to find someone. Can you possibly message me the name?

#26609 - 10/13/05 05:26 AM Re: GREAT LAWYERS [Re: 2ndWife]
china Offline
recently joined

My marriage of 10 years turn into an awful divorce. My spouse let me and file for divorce and move with our children I was devastate. I decided I needed to seek legal assistance, as we all know it is very expensive. It became a financial nightmare. A friend told me about Prepaid legal they were affordable and was able help me with my family issues. For just $26.00 a month I was able to get the legal assistance and get my kids back in my life. my spouse could not just up root our children at will. I am so grateful for the help that prepaid legal provide for me. I recommed this site at: www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/gretchenmcdonald

#26610 - 04/25/06 03:31 AM Re: Yes, I do.. [Re: Melody]
himhopkin Offline
recently joined

Hi, could you post his name / contact information, or send me a private message? My divorce is going on two years, and I need some help... The ex just wants to stall as long as possible, and my lawyer just sort of lets things sit.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: