Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#309120 - 11/07/07 01:41 AM long distance frustration
LCSC Offline
recently joined

Registered: 11/07/07
Posts: 3
Hi, I'm new to the forum and was hoping to get some advice. My son lives with his father in another state 500 miles away. I go there every other weekend and have my boy a few weeks through the summer. My problem is that my X is bitter and does not allow me to talk to my son when I call. Is there anything I can do to legally change this? Thank you.

#309121 - 01/23/08 11:48 PM Re: long distance frustration [Re: LCSC]
rnmom34 Offline

Registered: 01/21/08
Posts: 174
Loc: oxford, ohio
File a motion for modification and have it put into the order he is to facilitate so many phone calls a week. Keep a record until then and bring it to the hearing. If you have a cell phone keep your call details to prove you call and aren't allowed to talk to your sons


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: