I am legally separated from my wife. Did this to give her medical benefits. At it turns out my insurance does not fully cover her due to the fact that she moved to another state. She is investigating getting individual insurance for herself. We agreed to a divorce date of 7/31/08. The papers were filed with the court in August 07. Is there anyway I can ask the court for an earlier divorce date?