Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#361157 - 03/06/08 04:15 PM abuse and forgery
jmfs Offline
recently joined

Registered: 03/06/08
Posts: 1
My husband has filed for divorce, he refuses to get a job and is expecting to take 30% of my income he states. I have dealt with him being drunk for 2 years and verbally and emotionally abusing. Presently he is still living in the home we rent, I pay all bills. In my response we asked the court for the Gavron to be implemented. Still he does not appear to be looking for work. If I pay him alimony will he be forced to leave the home at that time? I have children from previous marriage and live close to the school they attend.I am also wondering what can be done about another issue as well. My husband forged my signature on my van that I had prior to our marriage and sold it without my permission. I am now under the impression that it is separate property and besides that my name was the only one on title and he forged my signature without my permission.

Edited by jmfs (03/06/08 05:51 PM)

#361158 - 04/16/08 08:26 PM Re: abuse and forgery [Re: jmfs]
OCDivorceLawyers Offline
recently joined

Registered: 04/15/08
Posts: 2
When issues within the family are potentially damaging to those around you, it is best that help be found immediately. Attorney Joseph P. Downs would answer any questions you may have about your situation free of charge, and furthermore help you in any legal representation you might need. Please give Joseph P. Downs a call today at (714) 538-3730, or sign up for a free consultation at

Get help today.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: