Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#36540 - 10/17/05 05:43 AM Help me please!!
confused2005 Offline
recently joined

Registered: 10/17/05
Posts: 1
Does anyone know how i can personally have my husband served with divorce papers if he is in California and i am here in washington? And do you have any idea how much it would cost? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :confused: [color:purple] [/color]

#36541 - 10/31/05 10:19 PM Re: Help me please!! [Re: confused2005]
RJP Offline

Registered: 10/31/05
Posts: 26
Loc: Pierce County, WA
You need to contact a process server in CA. Service laws vary by locality, here in WA State a server must register in the county he/she lives in. A court order does usually go across state boundaries, so service should not be a problem. Just be sure you get a Return of Service from the server for your attorney or the court.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: