Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#414750 - 07/14/08 05:06 PM Spousal rights
Cassie63 Offline
recently joined

Registered: 07/14/08
Posts: 1
I plan on filing for divorce from my husband because he is an alcoholic and things are getting worse. I work out of my home as an independant contractor and don't make enought money to pay mortgages, as well as all the other bills that go with the house.

I think it would be very disruptive right now to move myself and my daughter out and like I said, won't be able to pay half a mortgage as well as rent so I would like to reside in the home until the divorce settlement.

Can I have my husband removed from the house by court order and be responsible for half of the mortgage? I know he won't move out on his own.

#414751 - 06/04/09 12:16 AM Re: Spousal rights [Re: Cassie63]
dancingfox Offline
recently joined

Registered: 03/20/09
Posts: 6
Just falsify some bogus domestic violence charge where he want get charged criminally, but you can get a TRO on him. then extend it for as long as you wish.

That's what my wife just did to me and they won't let me back in my home.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: