Does anyone know if a hearing must be held to modify a divorce decree if the judge forgot to award something? I think the judge meant to order maintenance but did not (had a paragraph stating the maximum amount that could be awarded but no pargraph actually stating any amount owed or when it would start). I am worried he can award it without a hearing. Thank you