My husband and I have been married for a year together for almost 10. They have been well "rocky" years. In Feb he completely flipped out without going into detail, it was bad. Kids and I initially left, then he was court ordered out of house. I filed for divorce,as I saw no other alternative. I love him but cannot be married to him. We did not talk for months. Now we talk and have seen each other at least 5 days a week at our sons football practice. Here is the problem since I began seeing him at football practice, it has put my heart and emtions on a roller coaster. It hurts so much, because he is being so decent to me.Which is bringing back all the good memories. We have been able to actually have real conversations. He introduced me to a co worker of his as his wife Sat at our sons football game. He noticed that one of the dads from our sons team was paying an awful lot af attention to me, talked to me,watched me. So he :confused: asked me about it on Fri I said yes and that I really wished he would back off. So h all of sudden was fully attentive did not leave my side, asked if I wanted something to drink got me a bottle of water. Samething on Sat at the game. I don't get it at all I want to just scream WTF. Talk about mixed signals. I am so confused, and feel so emotionally unbalanced. I don't know what to do.
I need some friendly advice, or anyone that can relate, even had a similiar experience.