Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#511523 - 05/03/09 03:20 AM Petition for modification question?
1sadmommy Offline

recently joined

Registered: 05/03/09
Posts: 1
I have been denied my legal visitation (no solid proof) now he's being deployed for a year and is still not responding to request for a reasonable summer visitation! I have joint legal custody and understand what I can do to prove contempt but am wondering if I can petition for a modification-temporary custody?

#511524 - 05/08/09 03:45 PM Re: Petition for modification question? [Re: 1sadmommy]
JennyLynn Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: 07/14/05
Posts: 31656
If you have joint custody, and he's being deployed - how won't you have your child for visitation?

#511525 - 09/20/10 05:19 PM Re: Petition for modification question? [Re: JennyLynn]
nightmare Offline

recently joined

Registered: 08/30/10
Posts: 13
If he is being deployed, it is usually the case that you get full temp custody while he is deployed. I would definitly seek legal counsel immediately before he is deployed.

#511526 - 10/27/15 09:49 PM Re: Petition for modification question? [Re: nightmare]
LaurenLester Offline

recently joined

Registered: 10/25/15
Posts: 7
I am an experienced divorce attorney with 10 years of experience in family law. I offer a 30 min consultation. I also offer the lowest rates in the state. Please feel free to call (918) 520-1255 or email me your questions at: [email protected]


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: