Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 14 15 >
Topic Options
#537199 - 07/22/09 06:02 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Danicori]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"and certainly after having his son locked up i wont have any better relationship with them "

You didn't have anyone locked up. Your ex's repeated bad choices got him locked up.

#537200 - 07/22/09 06:15 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Sherron]
Yes_Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

[quote]"and certainly after having his son locked up i wont have any better relationship with them "

You didn't have anyone locked up. Your ex's repeated bad choices got him locked up. [/quote]

If you say so. Now the kids geting to see him in "the pen". How exciting

#537201 - 07/22/09 06:26 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Yes_Dad]
JennyLynn Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

&lt;&lt;If you say so. Now the kids geting to see him in "the pen". How exciting
&gt;&gt;

Not paying CS and supporting children you chose to have is no different than any other crime when it comes to having to live w/ the consequences.

Not mom's fault dad didn't live up to his responsibilities - or the law.

#537202 - 07/22/09 06:46 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: JennyLynn]
Yes_Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Kind of like a field trip, except with barn wire and orange (or whatever) suits....any kid would love that

#537203 - 07/22/09 07:03 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Yes_Dad]
JennyLynn Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Heck yeah ;)

#537204 - 07/23/09 05:58 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Danicori]
Danicori Offline

ok so i called the jail. and it says for his bond that there is no bond.. so when he was arrested at the child support hearing his bond was set at #1320, but now there is no bond, so something must have happened for him to have no bond now ...

and since his sentance is 180 days in jail , then i guess i will see how his parents act towards me and that will determine if i will allow them to see the children.

#537205 - 07/23/09 06:12 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Yes_Dad]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"If you say so. Now the kids geting to see him in "the pen". How exciting"

Yeah, I guess he should have followed the court order. If I break the law, I chance getting caught and arrested. Most people are aware that breaking laws comes with certain consequences. Even if she had PUSHED for bf to get arrested - it was HIS screw up that left him wide open for the consequences. Too bad, so sad. Not all ncp's who are jailed for non-support are poor innocent victims persecuted by their evil ex-wives.

#537206 - 07/23/09 07:28 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Sherron]
Yes_Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

[quote]"If you say so. Now the kids geting to see him in "the pen". How exciting"

Yeah, I guess he should have followed the court order. If I break the law, I chance getting caught and arrested. Most people are aware that breaking laws comes with certain consequences. Even if she had PUSHED for bf to get arrested - it was HIS screw up that left him wide open for the consequences. Too bad, so sad. Not all ncp's who are jailed for non-support are poor innocent victims persecuted by their evil ex-wives. [/quote]

All in the best interest of the child. BAER

#537207 - 07/23/09 07:32 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Danicori]
Yes_Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

[quote]I went back to court yesterday due to the enforcement hearing , and he has made no payments in 6 months that they gave him to make some kind of payments, he did go to jail. They set his bond and sentanced him to 180 days of jail, the bond is no longer showing onine and i found out last night that he has a warrant in another county. Can they revoke his bond for the child support conempt because of a warrant in another county?

Now if he is in there for a while, do i have to let the kids go to his parents during his vistitation time ? No right ? [/quote]

How much, in the form of earned dollars, with no state help, do you contribute to the raising of the kids?

#537208 - 07/23/09 07:53 PM Re: non custodial parent in jail [Re: Yes_Dad]
Danicori Offline

I am assuming that question was for me .. and i am guessing that because i am a woman , and that i posted a question on here about receiving child support from a father ( who, by his own fault hasnt held a job in 6 years ) that is why you are assuming that i am lazy and in it for the money only...

I do not recieve any state help.. I work a full time job, and have for the last 9 years , my paycheck goes towards all the bills, and i dont see any reason why i need to tell you in earned dollars how much i spend...

house payment, car payment
bills ( electric, water , gas, food )
clothes and supplies for the children
child care
school

when me and the x split up .. he left me and the children the house.... at that time I was making enough to pay my house rent and my daycare, so i applied for state help and guess what i made too much money to get any state help.. so dont imply here that i am the lazy one and that all i want is money ... I want him to take some responsibility for the 2 children that he helped make

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 14 15 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: