I was married for 10 years to a man who worked for US Government in Arizona. We got divorced in May of 2006.
In the divorce decree i gave up my rights to his government pension. Since then i have not been able to collect $10,000 owed to me in the settlement because it was suppose to be paid to me out of the profits when our home sold. Due to the crappy home sales in Arizona it has still not sold and i don't think even when it does sell i will get the $10k owed me. The value of our home has dropped to the point to where we owe what it is worth..so no profit will be made. My questions are this? Can i go back and change the decree to where he has to pay me 10K out of his pocket now since it is not going to make a profit? #2: Can i change the decree to get my part of his pension ?