She is suppose to establish a relationship with kids first. Only she has made no attempt to see them since reassigned october 30th. When she was assigned to our case last year she saw them once between oct 10th and december 23rd of 2008. But I get a bill for $4000.00. Can I ask for an itemizid statement?