My husband lives in Indiana and I live in Idaho. Idaho is our child's home state. He has filed for custody to be determined in Indiana. I have learned that it's possible for it to happen that way. But where our child has lived in Idaho for 2 yrs, i would like the proceedings over her custody be done in Idaho. Does anyone know how this could be done or how to address the court of this motion?