My husband has filed for custody to be done in Indiana. But our child has lived in Idaho for 2 yrs now. Which I believe has made Idaho her "home state". Does anyone know how to get Idaho to recognize the hearing in Indiana and take over jurisdiction. I've been told that if Idaho doesn't I will not be able to have this transferred from Indiana to Idaho. Which I feel is the right state to take jurisdiction.