Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20 >
Topic Options
#606659 - 02/08/10 04:48 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Cassie23]
1966Gal Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Okay, but let's say they are NOT. Then what? My H's X is a perfect example. Had FREE daycare, quit her jobs left and right. Didn't CARE about supporting her kids because if the state wasn't doing it, she had CS. Now she is CS from FOUR different MEN. Talk about equalizing her income ;)
+++++++

She loses custody of the kids. If you don't comply, you lose custody of your child(ren) and 50% of your income goes to the other parent.

#606660 - 02/08/10 04:50 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: 1966Gal]
Cassie23 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Maybe people should consider that when they marry someone? WHY marry someone you believe wouldn't want 50/50 time share?

Needless to say you don't have CP's jumping left and right to OFFER that 50/50 either Gal.

According to OP in this scenario his X wanted him to pay and then she would allow him to see his kids.

My brother's X isn't allowing his extended parenting time RIGHT NOW because she didn't get the $$$ she wanted after he sold his house for more than she thought he was going to.

Some parents ARE sick and those are the parents we want to force them into having 50/50 timeshare? Some parents ONLY see themselves and their needs and can't look past that.

You Gal, surely use your CS monies on your children, but some DON'T. For some you would be equalizing incomes to each household, but you can't force the other household to USE that $$$ on the child(ren).

#606661 - 02/08/10 04:55 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: 1966Gal]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Furthermore, I think the house should stay with the kids and the parents come and go."
Yeah, I can't wait wait for ex and wife# 3 to fvck in my bed.

How would subsequent children handle this, by the way? Would they get to stay in the house as well, and bm parents them during her 50%? Since it's not fair that the kids should have to pack up? This way all the half and steb sibs live in the house, and the parents rotate, dad and sm could pay mom cs for parenting his and sm's kids, and sm could pay bm cs for any kids that are just hers?

#606662 - 02/08/10 04:56 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: 1966Gal]
Cassie23 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

True Gal and I agree with some of what you wrote. In a perfect world you have two parents who want the best for their children- but most times that just isn't the case...

Especially in the heat of a divorce, if I recall correctly you didn't offer up 50/50 to your X right away. You didn't WANT him to have 50/50, you did offer it at whatever point and then he refused... But it wasn't a given going in. And maybe it was because you didn't think he could handle 50/50 or you were pissed about the way the marriage ended--- but I think MOST times you have situations like yours. You don't have to two clear conscious minded individuals making the best decisions for their kids TOGETHER. Either because one doesn't WANT to, or one won't allow it.

#606663 - 02/08/10 04:56 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"WHY marry someone you believe wouldn't want 50/50 time share?"
Why marry and have kids with someone who you're gonna divorce?

#606664 - 02/08/10 04:57 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
JennyLynn Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

&lt;&lt;"WHY marry someone you believe wouldn't want 50/50 time share?"
Why marry and have kids with someone who you're gonna divorce? &gt;&gt;

Exactly.

#606665 - 02/08/10 04:58 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Cassie23]
1966Gal Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

You Gal, surely use your CS monies on your children, but some DON'T. For some you would be equalizing incomes to each household, but you can't force the other household to USE that $$$ on the child(ren).
+++++

Yes you can. The gov. can force people to pay income taxes and file tax returns. They can easily force people to produce financials to show how CS is being spent.

50/50 custody. 50/50 split of household incomes. You produce financials to prove it. You jerk around, you go to jail, lose custody of your kids and 50% of your income.

THey don't screw around with DUI's. You get caught, you go to jail, you lose your license, you pay fines, etc... You cheat on your taxes, you go to jail, you pay fines. But then people act like parenting time and CS can't be enforced. It can be.

#606666 - 02/08/10 04:59 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
1966Gal Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

How would subsequent children handle this, by the way? Would they get to stay in the house as well, and bm parents them during her 50%? Since it's not fair that the kids should have to pack up? This way all the half and steb sibs live in the house, and the parents rotate, dad and sm could pay mom cs for parenting his and sm's kids, and sm could pay bm cs for any kids that are just hers?

+++++++

THey need to think about that and consider that BEFORE having subsequent children.

#606667 - 02/08/10 04:59 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
Cassie23 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Furthermore, I think the house should stay with the kids and the parents come and go."
Yeah, I can't wait wait for ex and wife# 3 to fvck in my bed.

--------------------
I am not opposed to this idea. I think separate rooms for each of the parents- LOL. But I do think this seems more possible in cases where the kids only have a few years left in school and either parent is looking to remarry and have more kids.

Now BM and H were only together for 6 months before they ended their marriage and they were renting. There was no 'family home'. I don't think the 2 bedroom apartment they had would fit all of us and her and all her kids now ;)

#606668 - 02/08/10 05:02 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: 1966Gal]
Cassie23 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Sure- they can, but that would mean more manpower and the government isn't going to shell out money for that or CP's right now would be held accountable in contributing to their child's financial well beings, just as NCP's are.

Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: