Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 16 of 20 < 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#606689 - 02/08/10 05:25 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
JennyLynn Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Absolutely Sherron, that's why earlier I responded to that as well - it would NOT work. I do NOT think people who are divorced should have to wait until their kids are grown to move on with their lives.

And you make a good point - while kid #1 is getting what Susan thinks is fair, subsequent children would be shuffled around in the mix, which isn't fair to them.

I'm just glad Susan isn't our judge or decides what's right for me and my family.

Edited by JennyLynn (02/08/10 05:26 PM)

#606690 - 02/08/10 05:25 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: 1966Gal]
Avaya Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Arkansas
[quote] Financially, physically, 50/50. [/quote]

You don't believe that. You believe that whoever makes more should pay more.

#606691 - 02/08/10 05:28 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"And what happens after the kids are grown? They're forced to see the lower wage earner slip into a lower standard of living."

Okay, not agreeing with Susan, but that's a strange argument. It would be okay for a household to remain at a lower SOL while the kids are there, but not to go back to it after the kids are grown? And I would argue that under most circumstances with "normal" amounts of cs being paid out, the cp' SOL is not really affected all that much.

#606692 - 02/08/10 05:30 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"I do NOT think people who are divorced should have to wait until their kids are grown to move on with their lives."

I am making that choice, because I believe it works for me and my family, under our circumstances. But it should remain a choice.

"I'm just glad Susan isn't our judge or decides what's right for me and my family. "
Well, considering Susan isn't living the plan herself...

#606693 - 02/08/10 05:33 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
JennyLynn Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

&lt;&lt;I am making that choice, because I believe it works for me and my family, under our circumstances. But it should remain a choice.&gt;&gt;

Exactly. You have the choice though. I agree, it should remain a choice.

I am choosing to remarry and have subsequent children. That should be my choice.

#606694 - 02/08/10 05:35 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: JennyLynn]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

What's funny is I remember threads where I was put down for making that choice. Admittedly, my memory can be fuzzy, but I don't recall Susan rallying to me defense?

#606695 - 02/08/10 05:36 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
JennyLynn Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I do remember you being put down for it, but I think it got lost in greeneyes mess for pretty much saying it was wrong TO move on.

I honestly don't remember who was on what team :).

#606696 - 02/08/10 06:38 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Avaya]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Also, she, in her TYPICAL ELITIST SPOILED manner to suggest a LAW that would FORCE people to, instead of supporting TWO houses, support THREE houses. She has ABSOLUTELY no idea what it is to live on a limited income. She has been pampered and spoiled her ENTIRE life, and her advice is such that it shows.

She is a HYPOCRITE, who separates her every DIME from Ray's money, in case HE leaves, so she will not have to pay him anything, but VILIFIES someone who is trying to protect THEIR money as being greedy.

As usual, she is two faced.

#606697 - 02/08/10 09:10 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: gr8Dad]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Also, she, in her TYPICAL ELITIST SPOILED manner to suggest a LAW that would FORCE people to, instead of supporting TWO houses, support THREE houses."

You could still make 2 houses work. After all, the house would be empty when one parent exercises their time with the kids, and the other parent could stay there for the week until the next switch.

#606698 - 02/08/10 09:21 PM Re: Bonus payout [Re: Sherron]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Right, so now you are sharing TWO houses.

So, on the GUYS week, he takes down all the flower prints and puts up deer heads, and on the woman's week, she has to wash ALL of the dishes he left behind.

Yeah, no RECIPE for DISASTER there.

Page 16 of 20 < 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: