I have divorced in sept 08 and ex was ordered to do things from the judgement...however, he has not...I was awarded primary care of child, and he refused to meet me where we were supposed to for dropoffs..he served me with contempt of court and now we are going back to court for "relief" for him...I know this sounds vague, but boy do I need help...does anyone know of a great attorney that will work with a payment plan or something?