Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#620828 - 03/24/10 10:57 PM Child support question
SirWeb Offline

recently joined

Registered: 03/24/10
Posts: 1
I currently pay child support for my son who lives with his mother here in New Hampshire he will graduate in June of 2011 and will be 18 before that time. I recently found out that he and his Mother are moving to Massachussettes before the 2010 school year ends and she informed me that she will be taking some kind of action to extend and recieve child support for my son beyone June 2011 under Massachussettes law. Is this even possible since we were divorced in New Hampshire and she has lived in this state for over 20 years?

#620829 - 04/11/11 04:04 AM Re: Child support question [Re: SirWeb]
divorcedude1 Offline

recently joined

Registered: 04/11/11
Posts: 8
Get a lawyer, it doesnt sound right but Mass. judges are notoriousley brutal to men.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: