Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#620830 - 03/24/10 11:41 PM One Sided Divorce
LoriG Offline

recently joined

Registered: 03/24/10
Posts: 1
Hi, I'm attempting to get a divorce after 11 years of separation. However my husband is completely ignoring me and lives clear across the country. He won't answer calls from me or anyone associated with me. Is it possible to get a divorce with only one participant?

#620831 - 03/26/10 04:34 AM Re: One Sided Divorce [Re: LoriG]
googledad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: 12/31/05
Posts: 10213
Why would you have to contact him ? File the paperwork and have him legally served . If he doesn't respond , move for a default divorce .
Careful. We don't want to learn from this.

#620832 - 04/07/10 01:34 AM Re: One Sided Divorce [Re: googledad]
queenbof2az Offline

recently joined

Registered: 01/03/10
Posts: 6
I agree with googledad! File the papers, have him served, if he doesn't respond its easier on you to get a default!


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: