Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#621864 - 03/27/10 06:15 PM Need Help Coping
Dokes Offline

recently joined

Loc: Manitowoc Wisconsin
I'm not sure where else to turn. My wife and I where married 13 years. Through our whole 13 years she cheated several times. Every time I took her back thinking she would change. This past 2 years we where together I worked 16 to 18 hrs a day, brining in a good income. I told her I loved her all the time and when there was an argument i always apologized right away. I came home 1 day from work, and she had a hickie on her neck and she admitted to haveing an affair again. I told her to leave, so she did, and now shes been living with the 52 year old guy and shes 32. Even though I told her to leave, It hurts so bad. I been loseing control. I attacked him in a parking lot as they where trying to drive away. Last night i went to the bar I knew they would be at, and got into a fight with a friend of his, she just sat there hugging and groping him , like flaunting it in my face. i know I am a good person, but I been doing bad thing's. I think about suicide alot. I think about moving. I think horrible thing's as well. I have my 3 sons living with me. I am gonna lose my job soon, do to a dui, i am 4 months behind on my mortgage. I will end up loseing my truck,house,job, and pet's. I feel so empty inside. I go through so many emotion's. i dont want her back either i really am gonna divorce her I dont know why I am feeling this way. I get so enraged knowing he's touching her. I just feel like im loseing it, really loseing it. I think if I dont get help soon something bad will happen.

#621865 - 03/27/10 10:57 PM Re: Need Help Coping [Re: Dokes]
english7 Offline

Carpal \'Tunnel

Dokes, you might get a quicker response if you post in another forum. Try the General Divorce one or maybe Saving Your Marriage.

#621866 - 05/18/10 04:57 PM Re: Need Help Coping [Re: english7]
philivey Offline

you need to erase the memory of her by cutting up old photo's, get rid of all stuff that triggers her thought. IMMEDIATELY start dating someone else.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: