I reluctantly filed for divorce (I have an attorney) from my spouse four months ago. The status conference is next month.

After much debate, I've decided that I no longer want to pursue the divorce due to strong religious beliefs and personal hindrances that are presented in continuing with the divorce, as well as the obvious fact that I want to retain my marriage.

My spouse, however, is adamant about pursuing the termination of our marriage and will see to it that it is dissolved.
My question is, can I file for a motion to dismiss my divorce even though my spouse wants it? If not, can I simply refuse to participate with any further court procedures (eg. not sign the final divorce decree) and just let the judge sign it, and instead, go into default divorce, since I do not wish to move forward with this? What are my options here?