Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#6936 - 01/03/05 03:22 AM ex does not want our 2 kids to get part of his VA
LovingMOM Offline
recently joined

Registered: 01/02/05
Posts: 3
i'm so fed-up with my ex-husband. He is retired now, and only paying 1/4 of the court-ordered child support, which is automatically deducted from DFAS. I have court order putting him in contempt of court, because he is now officially $10,000.00 in child support arrears. He did not even show up for his own appeal, so it was dismissed. NOW, he is appealing the mere $64 per month ($32 per child) from the VA that my kids get monthly. I am beside myself. He won't come visit the kids, won't write, etc, and has a "new family" with step-kids and a new bio-son. Mean-while, my two teenage daughters are not getting the financial support they need. I do all the paperwork myself, including some law papers that i filed. I just need someone to talk with. If you want to write to me, please do so, as I could use an ex-military wife to write with. I can be reached at PatriotGirl777, which is at aol. thanks. I'm really fed-up with this child-man's game-playing. He gets around the system, at my kids' expense. It does not seem fair.

#6937 - 01/03/05 05:04 PM Re: ex does not want our 2 kids to get part of his VA [Re: LovingMOM]
Plum Offline

Registered: 10/04/04
Posts: 218
How is it possible that DFAS is only deducting 1/4 of his CS obligations?
Lawyers rule the U.S.; I am not one of them.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: