My final divorce was final and signed in Feb. Neither I nor DCSS received the copy of the final divorce until April. It states that spousal support decreases by $500/month. however DCSS never decreased the order because the court was so slow in processing it, so I have overpaid by almost $700. I will now be paying CS and SS directly to my ex. I plan to deduct a certain amount a week until I am paid back. She of course will never agree to any of this so I am just going to do it. She has no lawyer because he withdrew for nonpayment. Can I do this?