I am in NY, ex lives in WI. Indefinite maintenance awarded to her at divorce judgement. She is currently cohabitating with her fiancee with marriage plans for Feb 2012. Marriage will take place in Hawaii. How do I go about getting a HI Marriage cert if she is un-cooperative in voluntarily providing this? Any advice/recommendations on a lawyer to help me in Central WI with this process would also be appreciated.