My husband and I are in the proces of finalizing our Diverce agreement. I have two childred and want to be able to keep them in the house that we own jointly. I cant afford to buy my husband out. He had agreed to pay for the mortgage so that kids can remain in the house, even when he moves out. But now he has a girl friend and I am concerned that he will be changing his mind. He has not singed the agreement yet.
The house is not worth anything in this market and if we were to sell, we would loose money. Plus, I would not have any where to live with my kids. What is my best course of action, if he decides that he wants to sell the house.
What should I do???