Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#730623 - 09/13/11 09:39 AM Marital Rape
kll Offline

recently joined

Registered: 09/13/11
Posts: 2
Does anyone know any statutes that I can file a complaint about my estranged husband attacking me while I was asleep last night? I live with my mother with my daughters and HE comes to visit them Sunday and my mom suggests he just sleeps on the couch while I am at work until 10pm. I get home from work approx. 1030 pm and my 2 yr old is still awake, knowing the only way I can get her to sleep is to put her in bed with me and she falls asleep usually in about 30 mins. Well, due to my work schedule I have been taking tylenol pm to help me go to sleep, as I did Sunday night. My daughter and I went laid down at 11pm and I woke up to my "ex" straddling me while I was asleep on my stomach. He had pulled my pants down below my butt and was penetrating me from behhind while holding my arms down. I kept telling him no and to get off of me and he kept going until I could get an arm loose and elbowed him in the face 3 times. Then I got a foot up to his abdomen and kicked him off of me.

#730624 - 04/12/12 08:46 PM Re: Marital Rape [Re: kll]
Maury Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: 06/02/04
Posts: 8182
Loc: This Asylum --->
You must contact the police and make a report immediately. It is a criminal matter.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: