Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#734803 - 11/09/11 10:34 AM Military Soldier overseas with children
jailz3 Offline

recently joined

Registered: 11/09/11
Posts: 1
I am stationed overseas with three children. I am trying to file for divorce. The military nowadays cannot force anyone to sign anything or support their children. I need a lawyer. Everything I have tried has not worked. I know I may have to wait a year, but I need to talk to an attorney so it can be done shortly after a year or separation. Please help me and my children!!!

#734804 - 11/10/11 09:33 PM Re: Military Soldier overseas with children [Re: jailz3]
Renny Offline


Registered: 09/24/11
Posts: 479
Google the county bar association in your county of residence and ask for family law lawyer referrals.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: