Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#738892 - 12/27/11 09:39 AM bigamy / help
poochlady85 Offline

recently joined

Registered: 12/27/11
Posts: 3
My husband divorce wasn't final. We bought a home in both our names. A year ago he got a loan to pay back child support arrears. He moved out and not paying on house. Where does that leave wise. What should I do.

#738893 - 12/28/11 12:09 AM Re: bigamy / help [Re: poochlady85]
Renny Offline


Registered: 09/24/11
Posts: 479
I take it you are on the mortgage and the deed with your H. If you can afford th mortgage you should keep payments current and reach an agreement with him to sell the house,mor one of you buy the other out. If you both cant afford it, you can try a short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure. If you can't agree to anything or afford the payments, the home will go into foreclosure and the bank will own the home.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: