I was served over 3 yrs ago. I have custody of both kids and the soon to be ex is in texas. She has an attorney i dont. I have done everything her attorney has asked from me. From what i cane gather she owes her attorney 1500$ before she will file with the courts and wants me to pay for her attorney fees. She said thats all thats holding it back. I am not going to pay for HER attorney and just want it over with. Anything i can do to get the courts to finalize everything and she can pay her attorney herself? I am so done with this its been 3 yrs! :(